Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Workout Demos

We have a monthly newsletter through my bootcamp and this last month I was tasked with demos.

I love finding new ideas for workouts or a way to step up the usual.  While pinteresting (totally a wod) one day, I came across the idea to combine a rockstar(star jump) with skaters.  So why not try to capture this on film and submit it for my demo.

Not as easy as it may seem, here are some outtakes of the process :)




The skaters weren't difficult to capture on film as I could stay stationary for a little while.  Though the rockstar was difficult to capture.

Here is what I turned in for the newsletter-




Starting on your right side, get into skater form pushing off your foot jumping into rockstar and then landing in skater form on your left side.  Do 20 reps total, moving back and forth each time.  Use your yoga mat as a guide/goal for how wide these skaters should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment