Monday, May 21, 2012

Another workout :)

Today I was super tired after this weekend's bout and working all day Sunday in the sun.  Though I only hit snooze once and got up and dressed for Crossfit.  I had read the workout the night before so I knew what I was in for.

Today's WOD:
Back squat – 83%x3x10 (I did 3x7 at 113#) 

AMRAP in 10 minutes
8 each walking lunge, kb or db loaded
8 pull-ups
8 push press, same kb/db weight

I did 20# dumbbells and accomplished 5 rounds plus 8 lunges and 4 pull ups.

I felt pretty winded after the 2nd round and kept pushing through.  The pull ups are my weak point and I need to be able to get through those cleaner. 

And tonight I have derby practice-we're off skates for an hour then on skates for an hour.  I'm staying busy today drinking tons of water as it's hot out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment