Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Perfect Time

I saw the poster below today and with all that I'm figuring out...it spoke to me.

I started my half marathon training today...I've set this goal for myself and realized that without training I'm expecting to show up and meet that goal.  (Side note: That is not how goals work).

I haven't been in love with my hair lately and it only looks good when I spend an hour curling it...who has an hour every day.  So I decided to braid it.  Guess what, I don't know how to french braid, let alone french braid my own hair.  So yesterday I looked it up on google.  And proceeded to do it.  It was awful the first time and the second time it was better but not perfect.  My arms were incredibly sore so I let it be.  I've done it twice since then and it's getting better each time.  Perfect example at getting better everyday.

So with everything else that I'm working through...I need to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment