Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy Week

Is it really only Wednesday?  I feel like this week should be over....though that would mean I'd be at a roller derby tournament on our A team playing my heart out to come away with some wins this weekend.  And to be honest, I'm a little nervous.  This is the big leagues.  Those that inspired and intimidated me when I found this sport.

Sunday was our Super Bowl party and ever since then I feel like I'm just trying to catch up. 

Monday was a crossfit workout and of course, endurance practice for roller derby.  And laundry.  Lots of laundry.  Then there was the final clean up from our party. 

Tuesday is my weekly weigh in at Jenny Craig and it went very well this week.  I'm down 1.6 (take that super bowl party).  And it's my day off from exercise.  I did a lot of taping with painter's tape on the floor for furniture.  We also went back to our fave sushi place near our old apartment.  We're still trying to find a decent place near us...it's tougher than I thought.

Wednesday is usually my longer run of the week (4 miles is long) and derby practice.  This week I threw in crossfit as I'm flying on Friday morning to a roller derby tournament.  And I had lunch plans.  Yummy guacamole. Our landlord was here as well so I needed to be sure to be around to show him what needed his attention. 
And it's only Wednesday. 

Tomorrow I will run.  Hopefully 4-5 miles.  I need to get my legs working prior to this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment