Friday, August 10, 2012

Compiling a new 13.1 playlist

Tuesday night after dinner I started to think about my half marathon and then realized I need new music.
I posted a status and my friends came through...

Here were their suggestions:
Major Lazer. Start with songs "Original Don" or "Get Free".
Blackout by breathe Carolina 
Eye of the tiger
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Good vibrations is awesome.  
Pump Up the Jam
Let's Go by Trick Daddy
Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson
Everytime We Touch by Cascada
J.Lo- "Doin it" well and her "get right"
MOSTLY ANYTHING MICHAEL JACKSON
"If" by Janet"
woman by wolfmother
wynter gordon- dirty talk
seek bromance by tim berg
h to the izzo
till the world ends- britney spears
madonna- hung up
take it off- the donnas
you got the love by florence and the machine
BEYONCEEEEE! CRAZY IN LOVE
rock your body by justin timberlake

(I copied and pasted their enthusiasm)  My friends really came through with great recommendations.
I haven't built my entire playlist just yet though I'm sure it'll include some of these.

And I'm off for a night of fun before a day of rest & packet pick up (Saturday) and then on Sunday it's the day of the half!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment